Twin Rivers is committed to developing a healthy arts community for our region.
Throughout the year Twin Rivers provides professional development workshops for the arts community on the business of art including marketing, nonprofit management, fundraising, board development, etc. These workshops also provide a great opportunity to build community among our individual artists and arts/culture groups.
Twin Rivers also works to enrich the larger community in arts and culture by partnering with our affiliate artists on several creative workshops throughout the year.
All workshops will be held in the Emy Frentz Arts Gallery unless otherwise noted.
- June 12 > Professional Liability for Artists
- June 16 > Locally Sourced: Finding Inspiration in Nature
- June 20 > Creativity & Business
- June 23 > Locally Sourced: Finding Inspiration in Visual Art
- June 26 > How to Become a Nonprofit
- June 30 > Locally Sourced: Finding Inspiration in Black and White Print
- July 7 > Locally Sourced: Finding Inspiration through Mixed Mediums
- July 14 > Locally Sourced: Open Mic
- July 18 > Photographing Your Work: Art + Business
- August 15 > Artwork Pricing: Where to Begin? Art + Business
- August 28 > Building the Best Board for your Nonprofit