Through strategic collaboration, Twin Rivers Council for the Arts enriches and strengthens our communities by celebrating, supporting and promoting regional arts and culture.
Building the best board for your nonprofit
monday, august 28, 5:30 - 6:30pm
Emy Frentz arts guild
Public art is putting Greater Mankato on the map as a hotbed for artists, and Twin Rivers is leading the way to make public art one of the fastest growing art forms in our community.
Twin Rivers is committed to providing access to resources and opportunities for artists, sharing current local and regional listings.
Artists are at the core of our mission. Twin Rivers is committed to providing professional development and networking opportunities for individual artists and arts groups.
The work of Twin Rivers is fueled by the support of new interns and volunteers. Gain professional experience and meet other arts enthusiasts by joining our community.
Our members believe, like we do, that arts and culture play a big role in shaping our vibrant community. Learn more about membership benefits.
Watch and read how Twin Rivers Council for the Arts is making an impact on the arts community in Greater Mankato.
twinriversarts on Instagram
This Week's Events
Mon, aug 14
- North Mankato Farmers' Market, at Messiah Lutheran Church, 3:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Tue, aug 15
- Artwork Pricing: Where to Begin, at Emy Frentz Arts Guild, from 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
- Minnesota Valley Chorus Rehearsal, at Grace Lutheran Church, 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Wed, aug 16
Toddler Wednesday, at The Children's Science Museum, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Music Boot Camp, at Bethany Lutheran College, 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Thu, aug 17
- Traveling Exhibit: Somali Museum, at VINE Adult Community Center, 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Alive After 5, at City Center Plaza, at 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Kateland Reception, at Emy Frentz Arts Guild, 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Writers Quarry, at Emy Frentz Arts Guild, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Fri, aug 18
- Summer in The Lofts, at The Children's Museum, 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Hubbard House Open, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sat, aug 19
- Medicine Show, at The Hubbard House, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
SUN, aug 20
Pat Ryan is a writer and educator from Mankato. He has been published in over 20 literary magazines articles, and 30 non-fiction children's books. Ryan is also a recipient of a Fulbright Scholarship to explore Indonesian culture, and a recipient of a scholarship from the Korea Society where he studied drama. Ryan is also our current 2017 Resident Playwright.
Photos of the Month
Sundancers, sculptures and drawings, by Lu mulder