Through strategic collaboration, Twin Rivers Council for the Arts enriches and strengthens our communities by celebrating, supporting and promoting regional arts and culture.
Mankato arts & culture Plan update
Community engagement events
tuesday, FEB. 21, 6PM & Saturday, feb. 25, 10am
Public art is putting Greater Mankato on the map as a hotbed for artists, and Twin Rivers is leading the way to make public art one of the fastest growing art forms in our community.
Call for Entry
Twin Rivers is committed to providing access to resources and opportunities for artists, sharing current local and regional listings.
Artists are at the core of our mission. Twin Rivers is committed to providing professional development and networking opportunities for individual artists and arts groups.
The work of Twin Rivers is fueled by the support of new interns and volunteers. Gain professional experience and meet other arts enthusiasts by joining our community.
Our members believe, like we do, that arts and culture play a big role in shaping our vibrant community. Learn more about membership benefits.
Watch and read how Twin Rivers Council for the Arts is making an impact on the arts community in Greater Mankato.
Twin Rivers on Instagram
This Week's Events
Mon, Feb 20
- Made in U.S.A.: Rosenquist/Ruscha, & Recent Acquisitions Exhibitions at Hillstrom Museum of Art, GAC, 9AM-4PM
Tue, Feb 21
- Yoga in the Gallery at the Emy Frentz Arts Guild, 5:30-6:30pm
- AKTION Club Theatre at Centenary United Methodist Church, 6:30-8PM
- Arts & Culture Plan Meeting in Rm 245 at Verizon Wireless Center, 6-8PM
Wed, FEb 22
- Trivia at New Bohemia, 7:30-9PM
Thu, FEB 23
- Southern MN Poets Society-Poetry LIVE at Emy Frentz Arts Guild, 7PM
- Ladies Night Out at Wow! Zone, 6-9PM
Fri, FEB 24
- This is us Opening Reception at Emy Frentz Arts Guild, 5-7PM
AKTION Club Theatre of Mankato
AKTION Club Theatre of Mankato is a collaborative, community-based theatre group in Mankato. The theatre group’s focus revolves around social justice issues related to disability. The hope of the actors is to raise community awareness about issues people with disabilities face. We focus on the abilities of all the members of the group. We love for people to share their gifts and talents. AKTION Club Theatre meets the first and third Tuesdaysof the month from 6:30-8:00 PM at Centenary United Methodist Church.
Photos of the Month: North Mankato Public Art Planning