Instagram Stories for the Arts Entrepreneur
Monday, Feb. 26, 6-8PM
Facilitated by Betty Harsma
$20 – Affiliates/Members / $30 – Non-affiliates/Non-members
This workshop will teach you about Instagram stories, why you want to use this feature in your art business, how to use it, as well as simple strategies to streamline planning, content creation, and posting. Please bring your mobile phone or tablet.
- You will be able to use the Instagram stories feature.
- You will be able to implement several strategies for leveraging Instagram Stories in your art business.
- You will be able to develop a campaign planning organizer for Instagram Stories.
- You will be able to use simple graphic design apps to create original Instagram Stories content.
- You will be able to put in practice several streamlining strategies for Instagram Stories planning, content creation, and posting.
About the facilitator: Betty Harsma, Ph.D. And Twin Rivers Affiliate Artist is a Mankato-based performing artist as well as a digital marketing professional that works with local women entrepreneurs to build audience, drive sales, and cultivate customer loyalty.