Through strategic collaboration, Twin Rivers Council for the Arts enriches and strengthens our communities by celebrating, supporting and promoting regional arts and culture.
Public art is putting Greater Mankato on the map as a hotbed for artists, and Twin Rivers is leading the way to make public art one of the fastest growing art forms in our community.
Call for Entry
Twin Rivers is committed to providing access to resources and opportunities for artists, sharing current local and regional listings.
Artists are at the core of our mission. Twin Rivers is committed to providing professional development and networking opportunities for individual artists and arts groups.
The work of Twin Rivers is fueled by the support of new interns and volunteers. Gain professional experience and meet other arts enthusiasts by joining our community.
Our members believe, like we do, that arts and culture play a big role in shaping our vibrant community. Learn more about membership benefits.
Watch and read how Twin Rivers Council for the Arts is making an impact on the arts community in Greater Mankato.
Twin Rivers on Instagram
This Week's Events
Mon, Sept 26
- The Reading & Workshop Series at Emy Frentz Arts Guild, 6pm to 8pm, Blue Earth Readers Workshop
Tue, Sept 27
- Wine & Words Book Club at North Mankato Taylor Library, 6pm
- Bend of the RIver Photo Club at Emy Frentz Arts Guild, 6:45pm to 8:30pm
Wed, Sept 28
- History Bits and Bites at the History Center & Museum, 12 pm to 1 pm, Blue Earth County Historical Society
Thu, Sept 29
- The Full Monty at the MSU Ted Paul Theatre, 7:30 pm, MNSU Department of Theater and Dance
Fri, Sept 30
- Animal and Sporting Paintings in the Pen at Hillstrom Museum of art, 9 am to 4 pm
- Saturday: Building with wooden rods and Clay at the Children Museum, 12 pm to 3 pm.
Children's Museum of Southern Minnesota
The Children's Museum of Southern Minnesota is full of opportunities for discovery, development, and hands-on play. The Museum is many things: a mission, a place, and an organization -- but it is entirely devoted to serving children, families, and the greater community.
Settled in downtown Mankato, the Children's Museum of Southern Minnesota features exhibits, activities, and spaces to engage all ages. From the Betsy Tacy-inspired Play Porch to the mind-inspiring attractions of the Whiz Bang exhibit, and with a towering Mankato Clinic Tree of Forts Climber so tall that it burst through the roof, there's plenty to do and see -- all within a safe, inviting, and comfortable space.