Through strategic collaboration, Twin Rivers Council for the Arts enriches and strengthens our communities by celebrating, supporting and promoting regional arts and culture.
Building the best board for your nonprofit
monday, august 28, 5:30 - 6:30pm
Emy Frentz arts guild
Public art is putting Greater Mankato on the map as a hotbed for artists, and Twin Rivers is leading the way to make public art one of the fastest growing art forms in our community.
Twin Rivers is committed to providing access to resources and opportunities for artists, sharing current local and regional listings.
Artists are at the core of our mission. Twin Rivers is committed to providing professional development and networking opportunities for individual artists and arts groups.
The work of Twin Rivers is fueled by the support of new interns and volunteers. Gain professional experience and meet other arts enthusiasts by joining our community.
Our members believe, like we do, that arts and culture play a big role in shaping our vibrant community. Learn more about membership benefits.
Watch and read how Twin Rivers Council for the Arts is making an impact on the arts community in Greater Mankato.
twinriversarts on Instagram
This Week's Events
Mon, aug 21
- North Mankato Farmers' Market, at Messiah Lutheran Church, 3:30 PM - 6:30 PM
- Public Reading of new Play "Kings" at the Emy Frentz, 7 PM to 9PM
Tue, aug 22
- Yoga in the Gallery,at the Emy Frentz Gallery, 530 to 6:30 PM
- Summer in the Loft, at the Children's Museum from 1 to 3 PM
Wed, aug 23
Thu, aug 24
- Women's Craft Collective Gathering, at Centenary Methodist Church, from 5 to 7 PM
- Ridley Farm Animal Program, at the Children's Museum, 6:30 to 7:30 PM
Fri, aug 25
Sat, aug 26
- Zero Waste Compost Program, at the Children's Museum, 10 AM to 12 PM
SUN, aug 27
- Hubbard Open House, 1 PM to 4 PM
Mankato Suzuki School of music
The Mankato Suzuki School is 38 years young and provides piano, violin, viola and cello lessons. Students learn note reading & memorization!