Through strategic collaboration, Twin Rivers Council for the Arts enriches and strengthens our communities by celebrating, supporting and promoting regional arts and culture.
Brand Strategy Series
Tuesday, April 25, 4-7 PM
emy frentz arts guild
Public art is putting Greater Mankato on the map as a hotbed for artists, and Twin Rivers is leading the way to make public art one of the fastest growing art forms in our community.
Call for Entry
Twin Rivers is committed to providing access to resources and opportunities for artists, sharing current local and regional listings.
Artists are at the core of our mission. Twin Rivers is committed to providing professional development and networking opportunities for individual artists and arts groups.
The work of Twin Rivers is fueled by the support of new interns and volunteers. Gain professional experience and meet other arts enthusiasts by joining our community.
Our members believe, like we do, that arts and culture play a big role in shaping our vibrant community. Learn more about membership benefits.
Watch and read how Twin Rivers Council for the Arts is making an impact on the arts community in Greater Mankato.
Twin Rivers on Instagram
This Week's Events
Mon, APR 24
- Brand Strategy Workshop: Aligning your marketing efforts with your purpose at Emy Frentz Arts Guild, 4-7PM
Tue, APR 25
- Brand Strategy Workshop: Creating an authentic brand at Emy Frentz Arts Guild, 4-7PM
- Bend of the River Photography Club Meeting at Emy Frentz Arts Guild, 6:45-8PM
Wed, APR 26
- Play With Your Food Performance at Curiosi-Tea House, 6:30-8:30PM
Thu, APR 27
- Southern MN Poets Society Poetry Cabaret at the Arts Center of St. Peter, 7PM
- Women's Craft Collective Gathering at Centenary United Methodist Church, 5-7PM
- Spring Student Art Show and Reception at Ylvisaker Fine Arts Center at Bethany Lutheran College, 7PM
Fri, APR 28
- Spring Dance Concert at Ted Paul Theatre, 7:30PM TICKETS
- Surrounded By History: Blue Earth County on the Move at MNSU CSU Ballroom, 6-9PM
- Saturday: Betsy's Birthday Party at the Betsy-Tacy Houses, 1-3PM & Mankato Area Youth Symphony Orchestra at Bethany Lutheran College Trinity Chapel, 3PM
- Sunday: Mankato Children's Chorus Spring Concert at GAC Christ Chapel, 3PM & Listening for your Song: A Musical Companion to the Betsy-Tacy Books by Maud Hart Lovelace at St. John's Episcopal Church
Musicorum was founded in 1995. Dr. David Taylor founded the group and served as Musicorum's first music director, from 1995 to 1999. It became well known for its December performances of holiday choral music in Mankato's Good Counsel Chapel.
Today, the ensemble has about 20 singers. The group performs many outstanding choral works that bridge centuries of composition. Musicorum holds its winter concerts each December, with spring performances the last Saturday in April. Musicorum enters this season committed to the mission that animated its founding: to bring outstanding performances of high-quality music to Southern Minnesota audiences.
Photos of the Month
Starving Artist Annual Event
A benefit for Twin Rivers
2017 Starving Artist at the Temple
Save the Date!
Friday, September 22, 2017 – 8:00pm – 11:00pm
2016 Starving Artist at the Poor Farm
Starving Artist at the Poor Farm was a fun and eclectic fundraiser for Twin Rivers at the home of Brian and Wilbur Frink on September 23, 2016. Watch the video and learn more about our annual event.